- Buffet on a Plate, $9.49 (Two farm fresh eggs, two strips of bacon, two sausage patties, 2 pancakes or 2 pc. of French Toast, home fries and homemade toast or homemade biscuits)
- Sausage Gravy & Homemade Biscuits, $5.99
- Early Riser, $5.79 (2 eggs, your choice of Ham, Bacon or Sausage, toast or homemade biscuits)
LUNCH & DINNER
- Swiss Steak, Carrots & Mashed Potatoes, 1 Pc., $12.99....2 Pcs., $14.99
- 4 Pc. Honey Baked Chicken, 1 Side & Salad Bar, $12.99
- 4 Pc. Broasted Chicken & 2 Sides, $12.59
- Endless Soup & Salad Bar, $11.99
- Dutch Kitchen Sampler, $15.99 (Broasted Chicken Breast, Ham, Roast Beef or Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Dressing and Gravy, your choice of Corn or Green Beans, and Salad Bar)
Soups: Chicken Noodle, Cheeseburger, Broccolli Cheese
In addition to our specials, don't miss our fresh bakery products!
Welcome to the Dutch Kitchen
Since 1993, Dutch Kitchen has welcomed locals and hungry travelers alike. Once inside, our guests enjoy a slower pace, a comfortable atmosphere, and delicious food. If a glimpse of the Amish lifestyle is desired, enjoy our Family Style meals... complete with family fellowship around a table piled high with traditional dishes waiting to be passed around just like at home. Our food is made from traditional Amish and Mennonite recipes, handed down from generation to generation and served piping hot.
Plus, come back with your friends and family and take advantage of our full-service banquet facilities, perfect for nearly any occasion. Better yet, we'll bring our delicious recipes to you through the Dutch Kitchen's catering services. In our restaurant, a banquet room, or off-site at your event, you can always enjoy the delicious taste and friendly atmosphere of the Dutch Kitchen!